Young Success a 501C3 was founded by Jennifer Yon, CEO of Jennifer Yon Agency and IBA Success Magazine, Jennifer, a serial entrepreneur desired to equip the next generation with the vision and tools to purse their dreams. Young Success instills entrepreneurial principles built for prosperity, providing the keys to success with the focus of creating generational wealth.
The mission of Young Success is to assist youths with turning their ideas into valuable businesses or taking their current business to the next level with support, execution, and role models.
The Young Success entrepreneurship programs provides guidance into turning passions into profits for youths ages 8 to 18. The goal of Young Success is to teach youths how to build relationships and present themselves professionally while gaining business skills & confidence.
Young Success Academy
Our self-paced academy provides interactive modules and coaching to sponsored youths in the following areas:
- Business Basics
- Understanding Talents & Passions
- Developing Business Ideas
- Creating a Business Plan
- Communication & Public Speaking
- Conducting Market Research
- Pitching the idea
- Reframing Failures
- Understanding Market Trends
- Time Management
- Goal Setting & Executing
- Financial Literacy
- Stress Management
- Maintaining Your Health
- Life Skills 101
- Customer Service
- The Power of Partnerships
- Collaborating for Success
- Effective Problem Solving
- Generating Leads
- Recognizing Your Customer
Business in A Box
Young Success provides customized boxes with wraparound services and essential products to sponsored youths.
- Business Coaching (one on one and group sessions)
- Business Development (LLC’s, Fictious Names, Corporations, Tax ID’s)
- Business Branding (Logo’s, Websites, Business Cards, Flyers, etc.)
- Promotional Items (Varies depending on marketing campaigns.)
- Public Relations Advertising Campaigns
Next Level Youth Industry Empowerment Programs
Sponsored youths that has successfully completed our core modules are now awarded the opportunity to advance their business mindset by attending industry related virtual learning sessions, networking events, lunch & learns, and so much more.
How can you help make Young Success Possible?
- Mentor. Guide a Youth
- Educate. Teach a Youth
- Donate. Sponsor a Youth
How does a Youth get involved?
- Youth may apply directly for consideration. Submit Application
- Youth may be nominated. Nominate a Youth
What else does Young Success Do?
Stay connected and never miss exciting news! Join our mailing list today!
- Business Fairs
- College Fairs
- Pop-up Shops
- Industry Trips
- Industry Shadowing
- Workshops & Seminars
- Entrepreneur Camps
- Business Showers